Robert Half International Medical Receptionist in San Francisco, California
Robert Half Healthcare has an excellent long-term career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled, detailed oriented Medical Receptionist who enjoys helping others and is passionate about growing their career in the healthcare industry. As a Medical Receptionist you will be responsible for providing administrative support to a small psychiatrist/neurologist practice here in San Francisco.
* If you have the required experience and are available immediately, please submit your resume directly to Nwamaka Ofodu at email@example.com.__* RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: * Check-in * Greet patients in a friendly manner and acknowledge patient concerns or issues * Verify patient information is correct and everything is complete and signed * Copy insurance card * Remind patients of their co-pays at time of check in and/or collect * Assemble charts for all new patients Insurance * Work with billing representative/collection department to clean up any outstanding insurance claims/balances on patient accounts * Send specialty referrals out for approval * Verify insurance benefits at least once every six months Office Manager Back-up * Collect and post co-pays deductibles etc. * Schedule next appointments (multiple) * File charts and miscellaneous paperwork daily * Dispense mail * Manage the schedule to allow accommodation for walk-ins * Pull charts for next day and print routing slips * Confirm next day appointments- confirm specialty appointments 3-5 day in advance * Keep reception area and desk space clean * Turn answering machine on/of * Additional related tasks that may be assigned
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00416-9501467135
Functional Role: Account Executive/Staffing Manager
City: San Francisco
Postal Code: 94111
Compensation: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
- Prior front office experience
- Knowledge of insurances (authorize and verify)
- Experience with Microsoft office required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, we want to hear from you! Contact us now to start your career. Please submit your resume directly to Nwamaka Ofodu at firstname.lastname@example.org.