Robert Half Office Team Medical Office Assistant in San Francisco, California
Robert Half's Healthcare Practice is seeking an Office Assistant to help out within a dermatology clinic here in the financial district of San Francisco. The ideal candidate has a passion for patient well being, as well as strong customer service skills
If you would like to learn more, please send me an updated version of your resume - firstname.lastname@example.org Responsibilities:
- Answering a high-volume of phone calls
- Maintaining office calendar
- Greeting those coming into the office - directing where to go
- Collecting and distributing daily mail, voicemail, and emails
- Ordering lunch for the office as needed
- Maintaining front office cleanliness
- Ordering inventory and supplies as needed
- Special projects as needed
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00416-9501193369
Functional Role: Administrative - Medical
City: San Francisco
Postal Code: 94111
Compensation: $16.00 to $19.00 per hour
- 4+ months of Office Assistant experience
- HS Diploma or GED - required
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Professional mannerisms and ability to provide excellent customer service