Robert Half Office Team Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, California
Robert Half is excited to announce a great opportunity for a junior level, detail-oriented and innovative Administrative Assistant to serve as a liaison between human resources, information amp; technology, marketing and the field-based operations team! nbsp;
The ideal candidate will be team oriented and have the ability to support multiple individuals, work collaboratively, ideally possess flexibility, and be able to adapt to constantly changing demands. In addition, the ideal candidate will be competent at multi-tasking, have polished written/verbal communication skills. lt;br gt; lt;br gt;
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Arranging training by generating and allocating invitations as directed; in addition to reserving meeting rooms. S/he will sign off on completed trainings and facilitate performance management process.
- Fielding requests and serving as the main point of contact for the field employees for outstanding IT issues, training and development tracking.
- Provide general office correspondence to store and regional management.
- Experience with all office landscapes such as scanners, fax machines, copy machines, and multi-line phones.
- Working in a fast-paced environment daily.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service externally, and internally across the entire organization.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00419-9501207301
Functional Role: Secretary/Admin Asst
City: San Francisco
Postal Code: 94111
Compensation: $17.65 to $20.00 per hour
nbsp;The ideal Administrative Assistant will be pro-active, have a strong attention to detail, good team dynamics, and an ability to work independently as needed. lt;br gt;
nbsp;Specific competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently, plan effectively and set priorities to accomplish tasks
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task completing several tasks simultaneously
- Associates rsquo; degree nbsp;or equivalent experience and education
- 3 years of experience in Administrative experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Computer proficiency and ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint), Sharepoint, the Internet, job boards, human resources information systems (HRIS) and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
To Apply for this Jr. Administrative Assistant opening, send your resume in a Word document to email@example.com If you do not qualify for this position but are interested in other administrative roles, do apply as well! We are looking forward to working with you.