Robert Half International Accountant - Entry Level in San Diego, California
Our client is a Fortune 500 organization headquartered in San Diego. We are seeking for a success-driven accountant to join their prominent team and will assist with performing a variety of accounting and financial tasks.
Entry level accountant responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. To successful as the accountant, you should be familiar with all accounting procedures, have a flair for numbers, and ensure that the company?s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
Entry level accountant responsibilities:
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting or related field
- 1 year of accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Strong proficiency in Excel (vlookups and pivot tables)
- We utilize SAP ? any ERP experience is highly preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Well organized
Interview Process Contact Milan Kacar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888-490-3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans