Robert Half International Sr. Financial Analyst in San Antonio, Texas
Robert Half is currently working with a local, fast growing organization who is looking to add a Financial Analyst to the company. The Financial Analyst will be an important part of the group and will be able to make an impact in the short term. Someone who enjoys working between departments and increasing efficiencies will be key along with the ability to present their findings to management. Our client will be conducting interviews next week so apply today!!
- Provide and interpret financial information, offer insight and recommendations to drive performance
- Facilitate business forecast budgets
- Monitor activities and expenditures of budgets at department level to ensure conformance with budgetary guidelines and departmental goals
- Ensure the business units understanding of financial information and help assure sound business decisions
- Utilize reporting software to prepare detailed analysis and reports for executive management
- Additional duties as assigned If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization, please send resumes to Ruben Ortega at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 04080-0010722046
Functional Role: Sr. Financial Analyst
City: San Antonio
Postal Code: 78215
Compensation: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Reporting Software
- Strong communicator and relationship builder For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Ruben Ortega at email@example.com