Robert Half International Technical Support II in Roswell, Georgia
Robert Half Technology is currently hiring Technical Support II in Roswell, Georgia.
If interested, please apply and email your resume to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order parts to ensure hardware maintenance
- Responsible for making sure all equipment is returned when a site has been decommissioned
- Track all equipment in the field and in storage
- Install and test software
- Track all installations and decommissions
- Process shipping and receiving
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Answer high volume of Support calls and emails, while maintaining excellent customer service levels through all modes of communication
- Be the point of escalation for Support Tier 1
- Assist customers in finding existing and missing content
- Troubleshoot software issues using remote assistance software
- Troubleshoot hardware and satellite issues over the phone
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00900-9501536781
Functional Role: Account Executive/Staffing Manager
Postal Code: 30076
Compensation: $19.00 to $20.00 per hour
- Bachelor rsquo;s degree, Microsoft Certification or High School Diploma and 3+ years working in a corporate network environment
- A+ Certification or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once
- Must be able to climb ladders and left heavy (70+ lbs.) boxes