Robert Half International Payroll Clerk in Richardson, Texas
Accountemps has partnered with an expanding company who is searching for a Payroll Clerk to perform duties in order to support the day-to-day functions of the Payroll department in the Richardson, Texas area. This is a challenging position that is best suited for a self-starter looking to further their career path and work with an industry leader. The company is looking for a candidate to join their dynamic, fast-growing team who can effectively communicate with both the internal team and outside customers. The Payroll Clerk position requires the candidate to perform data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and provide statements to various departments. The Payroll Clerk position is looking to be filled on a short term temporary-to-fulltime employment contract.
- Manage communications with employees on timesheet approvals
- Build and run custom reports
- Arrange data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- File, scan, fax, and perform other clerical duties as required
- Be the main point of instruction/training contact to employees regarding payroll-related best practices
- Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system
Distribute and administer reports as instructed
Previous payroll experience
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Prior Payroll software experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to easily learn new systems
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans