Robert Half International Inventory Clerk in Plainfield, Indiana
Robert Half Healthcare Practice is currently seeking a hardworking Inventory Clerk. This is a great opportunity for someone who is detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills. The shift will be from 4 am until 12 pm or 12 pm until 8:30 pm. This position is located in Plainfield, IN!
Your duties and responsibilities: - Accurately receiving inventory - Managing inventory adjustments as required - Processing analysis and inventory - Assisting with daily and weekly reports - Assisting in development and implementation of special projects and tasks - Addressing missing production
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Keelie Ferguson at Keelie.email@example.com
- Familiar with logistics records relating to quantity, cost, and type of material received, in stock, or issued
- Some inventory experience helpful
- Preferably have basic experience with Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Candidates with previous experience using Inventory Management Software preferred
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- Strong communication skills and ability to receive criticism well
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans