Robert Half Accountemps Medical Customer Service Representative in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Medical Customer Service Representative
Robert Half is seeking a Medical Customer Service Representative for one of our Fortune 500 clients, located in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a temporary position.
Medical Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
- The Medical Customer Service will record and process orders
- The Medical Customer Service will communicate with patients by telephone, or email
- The Medical Customer Service will contact the pharmacist if there are any needed changes in the patient's condition.
- The medical customer service will receive inbound and outbound calls to patients and
Medical Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- 1+ years of customer service experience
If you are interested, please email Marla Corsi. firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans