Robert Half International Credentialing Specialist in Oakland, California
A large healthcare organization in the Bay Area is looking for a Credentialing Specialist. The ideal candidate will have prior credentialing experience and have an understanding of the various verification sources. The Credentialing Specialist will work closely with other department officials to ensure that the credentialing is up to date.
* If you have the required experience and are available immediately, please submit your resume directly to Nwamaka Ofodu at email@example.com.__* RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: * Handles Board updates * Maintains Medical Staff database
- Data is entered into system of each new applicant as indicated by each data screen; - Reappointment date is entered according to licensure month - New reappointment dates are entered for newly reappointed practitioners after Board of Trustees approval - Updates roster of the medical staff which is prepared following each Board meeting and sent to Department Chairs and Department secretaries
- Processes initial applications- Full verification of all information and collections of all additional documents needed, e.g. license, references, NPDB report, Medicare/Medicaid sanction report, AMA profile, claims history, affiliations, and according to the Medical Staff Services Policy and Procedure.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00416-9501441756
Functional Role: Account Executive/Staffing Manager
Postal Code: 94118
Compensation: $18.00 to $22.00 per hour
- At least 2 years of previous Credentialing experience required. Medical Billing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quality driven and ability to work independently.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong working knowledge of internet and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, we want to hear from you! Contact us now to start your career! Please submit your resume directly to Nwamaka Ofodu at firstname.lastname@example.org.**