Robert Half International Payroll Specialist in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Anyone who is ready for a challenge and has experience with Microsoft Office will be interested in this Payroll Administrator position. Accountemps is looking for a Payroll Administrator with dynamic communication and problem-solving skills who can process payroll effectively and efficiently. Contact us today about joining a smart team in a fast-paced environment if you're looking to advance your career.
SEND YOUR RESUMES DIRECTLY TO RAINA.WATSON@ROBERTHALF.COM!
- Handle other duties as necessary
- Preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Report needed changes after maintaining payroll operations according to established policies and procedures
- Protect confidential payroll operation information and maintain employee confidence
- Offer assistance with internal and external audits related to payroll
- Certify compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines
- Perform review and verification of source documents
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer social security, unemployment, and worker compensation payments
- Managing payroll information by keeping proper records for collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Reconcile employee deductions and other liabilities as needed
- Collect and analyze information including resolving payroll discrepancies
- Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans