Robert Half International Medical Payroll Administrator in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Our client in the west metro has an immediate opening for a Payroll Administrator to assist with high-volume payroll processing. Great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-known company!
Duties include the following:
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 1,000 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system. Setup each employee, validate programs for each employee's charges; monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization including compliance with federal/state/local regulations
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to Shelley at email@example.com.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration/Finance preferred
- At least 2 years in a Payroll Office performing all payroll functions
- Prior experience with ADP
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans