Robert Half International Financial Analyst and Sr. Financial Analyst in Lebanon, Tennessee
My client east of Nashville is seeking to add multiple Financial Analysts to their growing organization. They are currently seeking both Analysts and Sr. Analysts. The responsibilities are listed below:
- Analyzing new and existing product lines, promotion spending and service segment costs of the organization
- Preparing profit and loss models, balance sheets and other management reports, using Microsoft Excel to forecast financial outcomes
- Maintaining confidential financial information
- Performing budgeting variance and forecasting analysis for various levels of management
- Other duties as assigned For immediate consideration please send your resume to Adam Hossley at email@example.com.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 03930-0010572194
Functional Role: Sr. Financial Analyst
Postal Code: 37088
Compensation: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
- 1+ year of experience for Analysts; 3+ years of experience for Sr. Financial Analysts
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in Tableau or Cognos preferred