Robert Half International Help Desk in Jersey Village, Texas
- Troubleshoot PC?s, laptops, printers and phone issues.
- Basic LAN/WAN troubleshooting skills and understanding of TCP/IP protocol.
- Answer and document all help desk calls related to specific software applications and computer hardware.
- Service Desk ticket queue management.
- Escalation of complex issues to advanced team members, department managers, or other technical resources as needed.
- Able to perform basic administrative duties on Windows 2012 R2 active-directory domain to include AD user edits, group administration, account unlock and password resets, etc.
- Willingness to provide after-hours support within an on-call rotation.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 3 ? 4 years (min) of experience troubleshooting software, hardware, and printing problems in a Windows based environment in a help desk role.
- Troubleshooting of Dell desktop/laptop hardware a plus.
- Experience dealing directly with users both locally and remotely.
- Experience with MDM?s including troubleshooting and setting up Android and Apple wireless devices.
- Experience with Active Directory in a Windows networked environment.
- Thorough understanding of trouble ticket process. ZenDesk service desk experience a plus.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Show initiative and act independently to resolve problems.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and dependability.
- Avaya IP Office or other phone system support is a major plus.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Jersey Village, TX
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Consulting
Job Reference: 04130-9501654649
Staffing Area: Technology & IT