Robert Half International Entry Level Accountant in Irving, Texas
A well-known and reputable oil and gas company located in Irving, TX is seeking an Entry Level Accountant for their Fuel Accounting Department. The Entry Level Accountant will be responsible for reconciling EFTs in the Accounting System. Specific responsibilities of the Entry Level Accountant will be the following but not limited to:
- Reviewing outstanding EFTs that do not have a corresponding EFT in the accounting system
- Research and find supporting documentation to upload EFTs; i.e. emails, cash reports, or request from vendor
- Reconcile EFTs by matching invoices and non fuel transactions
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable team to ensure all invoices get entered and coded in order to reconcile the EFT
- Work to resolve Accounts Payable entries that do not match amount drafted
- Respond to inquiries as needed
If you are interested in being immediately considered please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Entry Level Accountant"!
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 6 months hands on accounting experience
- Previous internships highly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge retention capabilities
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans