Robert Half International Cash Applications Specialist in Irving, Texas
Accountemps is seeking a Cash Applications Specialist on a contract basis with the likelihood of going full time. The Cash Application Specialist MUST be Intermediate to Advance in Microsoft Excel to include Pivot Tables, VLookups, and pre-built running queries! This department does not invoice but is heavily relied upon for extensive research and analysis. The general responsibilities of the Cash Applications Specialist will consist of the following:
- Review and process daily cash via lockbox, ACH, wire, and checks using data queries and uploads to determine complex cash posting
- Investigate all discrepancies short pays, over payments, and unidentified payments
- Complete daily review of all cash accounts
- Process refund requests with proper approval, support, and backup documentation
- Research and resolve any cash application transaction issues as they arise (must be able to understand the error code and resolve)
- Reconcile, research, and clear unidentified accounts
- Provide ad hoc reports and analysis as requested
If you would like immediate consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Cash Apps"!
- Minimum 3 - 5 years Accounts Receivable experience
- Minimum 5 - 7 years Cash Apps experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Must be Intermediate - Advance in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, and running pre-existing queries)
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans