Robert Half International Bookkeeper in Irvine, California
Accountemps is currently seeking a full time bookkeeper for our client in Irvine California close by the John Wayne Airport. This is a temporary assignment and has great potential to build your skill set as a bookkeeper. In the position, you?ll manage our day to day accounting operations with a close-knit team. ? Daily Bookkeeper duties include: ? - Processing AP and AR - Managing GL reconciliations - Assisting with payroll processing - Posting journal entries - Assisting with trial balance and month-end closings
A strong bookkeeping candidate would have the following qualities:
- 2+ years in bookkeeping experience preferred
- QuickBooks knowledge would be recommended
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred but not required
- Solid Communication and Organization Skills
- Strong Excel ? Interview Process Once we know that you're interested, an Accountemps recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates immediately to get you in front of the employer(s) - we will move quickly!
Not ready to apply, but want more information? Contact Aimee Sharpe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans