Robert Half International Accounts Payable Specialist in Goleta, California
Summary: As the A/P Clerk, you will have the opportunity to become an integral part of the accounting team. This Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will be located in Goleta and this will be a short-term temporary position. Further career growth and quick advancement is possible in this dynamic department.
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
Carry out additional projects as required
High attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and writing skills
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Expertise in filing
- Solid understanding of accounts payable
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans