Robert Half International Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant in DENVER, Colorado
If joining an industry leading, top performing company to further their endeavors and build out their data warehouse and data integration processes, then look no further! Our client is looking to hire within the next 2 weeks, and paying well above market value. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity, read the description below and apply directly if you see fit!
- Facilitate sessions for requirements gathering
- Manage the requirements specs
- Ensure all data loading in to the warehouse is accurate
- MUST have strong grasp on data mart concepts
- Data analysis for the design/development of design models for warehouse/analytics
- You will lead the design of data architecture, DB design/integration, load process etc.
- Help translate requirements to data flows/mappings
- Architect and develop as well as implement data integrations process with tools for data integration
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00610-0010636973
Functional Role: Business Analyst
Postal Code: 80237-2573
Compensation: $75.21 to $87.09 per hour
Requirements: Below are the following required and highly desired skill sets:
- Minimum 6-8+ years in Microsoft development
- A few years experience leading up to 5 developers
- Data integration and integration tools
- Complex data analysis
- BI and database warehousing
- Minimum 5 years experience with SQL Development in: SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
- Application development using .NET
- Staying up to date with BI practices and related techs, OS's and application development
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Programming and/or shell scripting
- BI services for analytics, reporting and data transformation