Robert Half Accountemps Production Scheduler in DAVENPORT, Iowa
Production Scheduler needed for a successful Manufacturing Company!
Accountemps has a very urgent need for a Production Scheduler to join a very successful and driven team within a reputable organization. Our client offers a great environment and has excellent tenure amongst it's staff; in fact, this role is only available due to a retirement and thus internal promotion. Ideal candidates will be looking for an organization that they can grow with and a place to stay to stay at long term; our client rewards hard work, performance, and dedication!
Production Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Plans and monitors material movement in production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
- Reviews customer orders and establishes production schedules for timely delivery.
- Reviews production plan to identify delays or issues and communicates same to Manager.
- Negotiates job orders against schedule based on equipment capacity and material availability.
- Monitors the execution of job orders and adjusts production schedule for timely delivery.
- Assists in determining equipment and material requirements for each job order.
- Monitors current and backlog job orders and accordingly develops production plan and schedules and communicates same to Manager.
- Review change orders/expedites and executes them appropriately and communicates same to manager.
- Assists in work with materials, manufacturing and purchasing departments to help identify and resolve production planning problems.
- Assists in planning of inventory management techniques to avoid any shortages and excesses.
- Assists in the analyzing, planning and managing of production control activities to improve lead times.
- Provides communication between manufacturing, purchasing and customer service to help timely delivery of product to customer.
- Assists in cycle counting to ensure inventory accuracy.
Don't hesitate to apply as our client is looking to start someone as soon as next week! Additionally, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with just 1-2 years of experience as our client is willing to train and develop the right candidate. You can apply online at www.accountemps.com or e-mail your resume directly to Emily.McDaniel@Accountemps.com.
Production Scheduler Requirements: - 2+ years of customer service experience - Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines - Strong MS Excel skills and fast and accurate data entry - 1+ years working in a manufacturing setting - 1+ years of production scheduling or inventory management experience - Expediting experience is beneficial - Excellent communicator
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans