Robert Half Accountemps Senior Accountant - Temporary Assignment in Costa Mesa, California
Accountemps is looking for a results-oriented Senior Accountant for an opportunity with a property management company. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, account analysis and reconciliations, consolidated financial statement preparation, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Put together monthly consolidated P L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Analyze financial results (benchmarks, trends, performance metrics)
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Operate with business partners to create compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Participate in various initiatives spanning multiple departments
- Implement monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP - Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
We are seeking a Senior Accountant that has the following:
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to work and communication well with manager-level associates
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- Strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are desired
Interview Process Once we know that you're interested, an Accountemps recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates immediately to get you in front of the employer(s) - we will move quickly!
Not ready to apply, but want more information? Contact Kevin Su at Kevin.Su@accountemps.com.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans