Robert Half International Medical Payment Poster Specialist in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Do you wish to cultivate your healthcare skills as a Medical Payment Poster? This Medical Payment Poster Specialist position is long term temporary-to-fulltime and operates out of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Contact Accountemps today about this new opening for a detail-oriented Medical Payment Poster who is excited to join a company in the Healthcare/NHS industry.
What you get to do every day:
- Assess explanation of benefits (EOBs) from insurance companies, patients and government agencies and deliver payments accordingly
- Handle account revisions in a timely manner while upholding integrity of data
- Post patient payments to the appropriate line item charge
For more immediate consideration on this unique career position, please email your resume to Kristen.Kelley@Accountemps.com
- Previous experience with an electronic medical record system preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2+ years payment posting or medical billing experience
- Electronic medical records experience
- Proficiency in medical billing
- Well-founded grasp of medical coding
- Knowledge of medical claims
- Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services (CMS) experience
- explanation of benefits (EOB's) experience
- Proven knowledge of DME
All candidates required to undergo background check-- all candidates required to undergo drug screening--verification of previous employment
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888-490-3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans