Robert Half International Payroll Accountant in Atlanta, Georgia
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT - Growing professional services company inside Perimeter The Payroll Accountant will be part of the accounting team located ITP and will be responsible for recording payroll, bonuses, severance and restructuring costs. The Payroll Accountant will need to be self-motivated and be able to work autonomously, meeting agreed upon deadlines. The Payroll Accountant must possess attention to detail and a structured methodical approach. The Payroll Accountant will have exposure to the company's senior level management team. POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly journal entries and bank reconciliations
- Maintain records and files concerning company payroll
- Identify payroll or accounting discrepancies; ensure they are resolved timely
- Research and resolve payroll-related issues and discrepancies so they do not have a negative effect on calculations
- Records bonus accruals and annual true-up
- Record restructuring and severance accruals If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Sarah Rowland at sarah.rowland@RobertHalf.com.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 00900-0010718250
Functional Role: Accountant - Sr.
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 per year
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor?s degree
- Proficiency in regulations influencing payroll processing
- Previous accounting experience including financial statement preparation, balance sheet reconciliation and financial reporting
- Proficiency in Intacct, Paychex, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Previous payroll experience required If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Sarah Rowland at sarah.rowland@RobertHalf.com.