Robert Half International Help Desk Tier II in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half Technology is looking for a nbsp;help desk analyst to support local and nbsp;field users in a growing company in Buckhead. To be successful in this role, you should be a nbsp;creative problem solver nbsp;who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity nbsp;to make a nbsp;positive nbsp;impact on the department and organization.
If interested, please apply and email your resume to Hunter.Garrett@RHT.com
- Resolves incidents and fulfills service requests for all end users in accordance with service level targets while demonstrating the highest level of customer service
- Provisions and maintains all end-user computing equipment, such as desktop / laptop hardware, software, and peripherals in accordance with IT operations policy and procedures
- Escalates incidents to the appropriate IT operations resources in accordance with established procedure
- Monitors open tickets for accuracy, urgency and problem resolution within prescribed Service Level Agreements
- Creates and maintains document repository of fixes, installation procedures, technical tips, and
- The responsibility is to provide day to day IT operational support for end-users
- The ideal candidate will be technically strong, but will have great communication amp; relationship skills, being able to communicate with all levels of management
- On average, they will be responsible for 2-3 tickets simultaneously, being able to handle multiple of tickets at a time with a close time of 5 business days as required in their SLA rsquo;s
- Tier 2 ticket support (Global Service Support / Remote), may be asked to help with a level 3 ticket with level 3 is at capacity
- ServiceNow is their ticketing system they use, which is not required but preferred
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00900-9501599002
Functional Role: Help Desk/Tech Support II
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $18.00 to $24.00 per hour
- Great communication skills (experience interacting with executive level team)
- ServiceNow ticketing system experience 2 years preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience (Level 2 Support)
- Windows 7 and 10, Office 2010 and 2016
- Excellent English (written and oral) with experience in interacting with all levels of management and staff
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and applications with emphasis on Windows 7 and 10, Office 2010 and 2016, and Internet Browsers
- Excellent interpersonal skills especially communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of collaborative working across business units
- Successful delivery against commitments and deadlines
- Promotes and supports standardization and continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently and make decisions where necessary
- Familiarity with ITIL Incident Management Best Practices
- Familiarity with Wintel (Windows client and server technology), networks (Cisco preferred), anti-virus, general security
- Familiarity with Network Standards, Protocols, and Security Policies
- Familiarity with all components of Office 365
- Familiarity with Hardware encryption such as Wave and DDPE
- 2 years in a customer facing role