Robert Half Finance & Accounting Financial Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST - Multi-entity company with operations throughout the U.S. My client, a services company with subsidiaries throughout the U.S., is looking for a * Senior Financial Analyst* to join their company for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. This position reports into a Finance Manager and will be responsible for data and financial analytics. The ideal Senior Financial Analyst will have a foundation in Accounting and have made the transition into Finance. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for pulling information from the system and building financial reports while streamlining and improving their current process. POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in setting up and maintaining processes to accurately compile, distribute and provide ongoing analysis of financial performance via financial analysis and reports.
- Document processes and assist in systems and process improvements to enhance overall financial reporting accuracy and speed.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze relevant information in order to present insightful findings, analyses, ensure data integrity and consistency of information and recommendations to management.
- Communicate with brand directors of finance, finance and accounting staff, field operations support and senior management to insure timely and accurate reporting.
- Work closely with the accounting team on identifying any discrepancies and resolving issues, as applicable.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting book and monthly/quarterly/annual board presentations for CFO, finance and operational executives.
- Assist the Senior Director of FP A CFO with consolidated company-wide reporting as required.
- Act as the reporting tool expert and maintain templates and macros to ensure completeness and accuracy of reports.
- Assist in preparing audit and tax schedules and other necessary financial reports as required.
- Review schedules provided by General Ledger accountant or Director of Finance for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop key operational metrics and build dashboards for reporting.
- Provide on-going and ad hoc analysis and summaries of financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets/forecasts.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 00900-0010425017
Functional Role: Financial Analyst
Postal Code: 30303
Compensation: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance required
- Master's degree highly preferred
- CPA highly preferred
- Foundation in Accounting highly preferred
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a Financial Analyst role
- Heavy data analytics experience highly preferred If you are interested in joining a team where you will have an immediate impact, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen.Stough@RobertHalf.com.