Robert Half International Human Resources Generalist in Appleton, Wisconsin
Human Resources Generalist OfficeTeam currently has an excellent opportunity for a talented and motivated Human Resources Generalist. The HR Generalist will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including owning several different personnel related administrative tasks and providing support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
Key responsibilities include: * Perform various administrative duties * Update employee database information * Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings * Research the internet to uncover potential customers
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and references to [email protected]
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Prior experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Interviewing experience
- Employee relations experience preferred
- Proficiency in employee engagement
- Solid understanding of recruiting
- Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 per hour
Location: Appleton, WI
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04630-9501655708
Staffing Area: Office & Administrative