Robert Half Accountemps Medical Billing Specialist in SOUTHFIELD, Michigan
A growing company is looking for a Medical Billing Specialist with strong technical skills and an attention to detail. The Medical Billing Specialist role is a short term temporary-to-fulltime employment opportunity and is located in Southfield, Michigan. If you are a self-starter looking to build your career in healthcare, this may be the job for you. Your responsibilities - Assure quality and consistency of data by partnering with other operational teams - Send notices to insurance companies and patients for request for payment - Oversee billing and reimbursement for specific patient accounts
- Previous experience with a practice management system preferred
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Proven knowledge of medical billing
- Expertise in medical collections
- Strong familiarity with medical billing - UB92
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical coding
- Medical claims experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Prefer 1+ years experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
- A real talent for the explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans