Robert Half Finance & Accounting Regional Controller in Norcross, Georgia
My client based in Norcross is looking to hire a Regional Controller to manage their Southeast branch locations. The position will be responsible for the following:
- Manages and develops the Division accounting and bookkeeping staff, which includes hiring, terminating and disciplining employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling employees, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to ensure effective financial operations.
- Reviews and enforces accounting policies and Company procedures throughout the Division to protect, safeguard and preserve Company assets.
- Implements and maintains a system of internal controls to limit access to assets, ensure that transactions are executed in accordance with management authorization and recorded as necessary to permit preparation of financial statements and maintain accountability for assets.
- Maintains an accounting system that provides for accurate recording of Service Center transactions and facilitates timely and accurate reporting for both external financial reporting and internal management purposes.
- Plans, organizes and oversees the preparation and compilation of all financial reporting for the Division.
- Provides financial information and reporting to assist in the management of operations and the control of assets.
- Monitors and analyzes Service Center and Division performance and identifies cost saving opportunities for performance improvement.
- Oversees the preparation of budgets for Service Centers within the Division.
- Oversees month-end financial statement preparation and fiscal year-end reporting.
- Oversees month-end forecast preparation and prepares analysis for submission to corporate.
- Controls accounting operations by auditing Service Center bank reconciliations, inventory summaries, accounts receivable and balance sheets to ensure proper accounting treatment.
Please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for fastest consideration for the position.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 00920-0009354410
Functional Role: Controller
Postal Code: 30093
Compensation: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
- Accounting Degree required
- CPA preferred
- Experience in a service industry is preferred
- Controller level experience required
- Ability to travel 50% is required