Robert Half Finance & Accounting Tax Manager in Alpharetta, Georgia
My client based in Alpharetta is looking for a Tax Manager to join their Tax department. The position will be responsible for the following:
- Oversees preparation of monthly sales/use tax filings done in-house; manages consultants who prepare remaining sales/use tax filings.
- Coordinates preparation of schedules needed for the yearend income tax provision and income tax return preparation.
- Prepares monthly income tax provision estimate under IFRS principles.
- Manages and coordinates tax audits both internal and external (federal /states /counties). Prepares or ensures preparation of all tax papers on a regular basis and handles all information data requests from internal managers and third parties (e.g. IRS, state and local governments, our tax consultants).
- Ensures all reporting/filings are done in a timely and accurate manner to eliminate/minimize filing penalties and interest.
- Oversees business license preparation and payment and property tax payments.
- Identifies and mitigates tax risks to avoid fines and penalties.
- Assists with tax calculations / implications for capital projects.
- Builds relationships and interacts with departments to provide planning, consulting and expertise.
- Improves processes by developing or implementing best practices.
For fastest consideration, please send resumes directly to email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 00920-0009354396
Functional Role: Tax Staff - Corporate
Postal Code: 30005
Compensation: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA and Public accounting experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Experienced with OneSource and SAP Tax Provisions
- Knowledge of tax regulations
- 6 - 10 years'expereince