Robert Half Accountemps Staff Accountant in Agoura Hills, California
Our client in the non-profit sector is growing and looking for a staff accountant to add to their team! This will be on a contract to full time basis in the Westlake Village area. In this staff accountant role duties will include assisting with AP, preparing journal entries, general ledger maintenance, account reconciliations, and financial statement preparation. The ideal staff accountant for this role will have a BA in accounting or finance, 1-3 years of relevant experience, and excellent Excel skills. If you are a sharp staff accountant with a can-do attitude, please apply for immediate consideration!
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fully formed organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Non-profit fund accounting experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of general ledger
- Adeptness in account reconciliation
- Accounts payable experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with journal entries
- At least 1+ years of Accounting experience
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans